Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, BNC Interface
Model 7206 BNC Interface 10-1 Data Switch, Remotely Controllable Desktop
Ideal for data, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), and test measurement coaxial networks!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (11) BNC (F) connectors labeled 1 thru 10 and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (10) Manual pushbuttons allow for local switching.
- DISPLAY: (10) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts RS232 Serial Data for remote control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-120VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop 13.5" W x 2.4" H x 7.27" D. (34.8 x 6.1 x 18.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.6 lbs. (1.7 kg)
PathWay® Model 7206 BNC 10-1 SWITCH APPLICATION w/RS232 REMOTE:
Share a single BNC interface device connected to the COMMON port among ten other devices connected to ports one through ten. The COMMON Port device has access to 10 connections or devices. The COMMON Device is connected to one connection or device at a time. Control the switch from the DB9 Remote port that accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Both center and shell of the BNC interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays. (RG58 Cable Material)
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton controls.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, obtain switch status, as well as query firmware version number, query serial number, and enable/disable autosend of switch position.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Current rating is one Amp.
- In-Line Series impedance 50 ohm.
- Switching to 30 msec.
- Bandwidth rating up to 300 megahertz with less than 3db loss.
- Switch Cycles 1 x 109, each port.
- Rugged aluminum package provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- For a similar switch, please see Model 7323 32-to-1 BNC Switch
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7206 BNC Interface 10-1 Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single BNC interface device connected to the Common port among 10 other devices connected to ports 1-10. The Model 7206 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
This network switch may be controlled manually via a front panel pushbutton or remotely from an RS232 serial port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position status may be attained via the front panel LED display, or the remote RS232 serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Option: Wide Range Power Module: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 7206 Switch
RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7206 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.