KVM Manual Network Switch
Model 8399 PS/2 Keyboard, VGA Monitor & PS/2 Mouse A/Offline/B Manual Data Network Switch
Ruggedized configuration includes mounting brackets.
Absolutely NO data passes through the switch when in the OFFLINE position!
- Port Connectors:
- (3) HD15 (F) connectors (VGA Monitor Interface) labeled A, B, and COM
- (3) 6-Pin MiniDIN (F) connectors (Keyboard Interface)
- (3) 6-Pin MiniDIN (F) connectors (PS/2 Mouse).
- Front Panel Control: (1) Rotary Knob selects A, OFFLINE, or B position.
- Power: No power required. Manually operated.
- 5.24" W x 2.02" H x 7.79" D (13.3 x 5.2 x 19.8 cm) (Without Brackets)
- 7.24" W x 2.02" H x 7.79" D (18.4 x 5.2 x 19.8 cm) (With Brackets)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Included: mounting brackets.
Model 8399 PS/2 Keyboard, VGA Monitor & PS/2 Mouse A/OFFLINE/B APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates a computer connected to the COMMON KVM with access to KVM "A" and KVM "B", connected to the KVM A and KVM B ports. There are three positions for this unit, Position A, Position OFFLINE, and Position B. The OFFLINE position is the center position.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two KVM devices from one COMMON KVM device.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- In A and B position, all signal pins of all connectors are switched.
- Offline position located in center position.
- Offline position shorts pins 3 and 4 of the 6-Pin Mini-Din COMMON port connectors.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Includes mounting brackets.
- Attractive all metal black, box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length KVM cables available for your switch installation. Get better network performance!
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 8399 PS/2 Keyboard, Monitor and Mouse A/OFFLINE/B Switch is designed to allow access from one PS/2 computer to two locations having a keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
Alternately, the LineSelect® Model 8399 can also be used where two PS/2 computers need to be shared among one keyboard, monitor, and mouse location. A front panel selector allows quick and easy switching of the shared device.
State cable length (in Feet) when ordering.
Part Number Description
880841 VGA Monitor Cable, HD15 (M/M)
891022 VGA Extension Cable HD15 (M/F)
880835 PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Extension Cable, Mini DIN-6 (M/M)
891021 PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Extension Cable, Mini DIN-6 (M/F)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.