Model 9744 High Density 32-Channel RJ11/12 A/B Switch and Single Channel DB9 A/B Switch, Manual Rackmount
Switch to a backup device, quickly and easily!
Robust, High Integrity Switch. No Power Required.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (96) RJ11/12 female connectors; (32) A, (32) B and (32) COMMON. (3) DB9 female connectors; (1) A, (1) B, and (1) COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (2) Front Panel Rotary switches; (1) Rotary switch for the RJ11/12 (32-Channels of A/B Switching) and (1) Rotary switch the single DB9 A/B channel.
- POWER: No power required. Manually Operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount: 19.0” W x 8.75” H x 13” D. (48.3 x 22.2 x 33.0 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 16.0 lb. (7.3 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9744 32-Channel RJ11/12 A/B Switch and (1) Single Channel DB9 A/B Switch Application
The Application diagram shows 32 Channels of RJ11/12 A/B Switches and (1) DB9 A/B Switch.
Simultaneously switch all 32 channels of the RJ11/12 ports from Position A to Position B and back from Position B to Position A with one Front Panel Rotary Switch.
There is a second Front panel Rotary Switch that allows independent channel switching for the Single channel DB9 A/B Switch.
- Model 9744 has two front panel rotary switches:
- One rotary switch simultaneously switches the 32 High Density RJ11/12 channel group.
- The other rotary switch switches the DB9 Single Channel independently.
- Two center pins of the RJ11/12 interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Custom length, high quality RJ11/12 patchcords available for your installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
With each of its 32 RJ11/12 channels, the LineSelect® Model 9744 switch allows the user to access two RJ11/12 interface devices connected to its A and B ports with one RJ11/12 device connected to its COMMON port. Additionally, with its single channel DB9 channel, the unit allows the user to access two DB9 interface devices connected to its A and B ports with one DB9 device connected to its COMMON port. The LineSelect® Model 9744 is enclosed in a 5U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19” rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.