Model 8268R DB25 A/B Switch, Manual Operation via Keylock, Custom Wired, Desktop, RoHS Compliant
Key Operated Control Provides Secure A/B Switching.
Robust, High Integrity Switch.
No Power Required.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and C (for COMMON).
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Keylock Switch allows local switching. Unit includes two keys.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.44” W x 2.02” H x 7.27” D. (13.9 x 5.2 x 18.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.5 lb. (0.7 kg.)
- Operating & Storage Temp: -10° C to 60° C.
- Humidity: 0 - 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing.
- Life Test: 10K Cycles, no load, contact resistance <50 milliohms.
LineSelect® Model 8268R DB25 A/B Switch Application: Front-Panel Keylock Switch, Custom Wired & RoHS Compliant
The COMMON Device is connected to the DB25 C Port with access to two devices connected to the A and B ports, respectively. the Front-panel is controlled via a Keylock Switch.
- Allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- High reliability sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Manual operation via front panel keylock switch.
- Key is captive in position B.
- Key can only be removed in the A position
- Switches (24) pins of the DB25 interface.
- Pin 1 and pins 3 thru 25 are switched via a break-before-make keylock switch.
- Pin 2 is tied common to all ports and is not switched.
- Attractive anodized aluminum black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 8268R DB25 A/B Switch allows the user to access to DB25 devices connected to the A and B ports from one DB25 device connected to the COMMON port. Switching between devices A and B is quick and easy via the front-Panel Keylock switch. The LineSelect® Model 8268R is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.