RJ45 Manual Network Switch, Cat6, Rotary Switch
Model 7322R 8-Channel RJ45 Cat6 A/B Switch, Manual, Simultaneous Control, Rackmount, RoHS Compliant
All Ports are Shielded RJ45 Connectors
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 Inerface, quickly and reliably
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) Shielded RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON, for each of the Channels 1-8.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B for all eight channels, simultaneously.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19" W x 3.5" H x 8.75" D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 22.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.3 lbs. (2.9 kg)
LineSelect® Model 7322R 8-Channel RJ45 Cat6 A/B Application:
For each of 8 channels, a COMMON Device is connected to a COMMON port with access to two devices connected to Ports A and Port B. All of the 8 channels are switched simultaneously from Position A to Position B and from Position B to Position A.
- LineSelect® Model 7322R allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one Common device for each channel.
- Certified Cat 6 Compliance.
- Certified RoHS Compliant.
- All ports are shielded RJ45 connectors.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Simultaneously switches both channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power is required.
- Rackmount configuration.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat6 cables available for your switch application.
The LineSelect® Model 7322R 8-Channel RJ45 Cat6 A/B Switch. All eight channels switch to A or B simultaneously. Each of the eight channels reroutes data from its COMMON port to its A or B port depending on switch position. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat6 interface. The Model 7322R is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.