990714-30m, MTP/MTP 12-Fiber Patch Cord, M/M
62.5/125µ, Multimode, 30 Meters (98.43 ft.), Straight Configuration
- The MTP® connector provides quick and reliable connection for up to 12 fibers.
- Fiber Optic cables allow for near-unlimited bandwidth at extremely high speeds over long distances.
- Custom patch cable assembly lengths are available.
- Ideal for Fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet
- Use crossover cables for direct interconnect of electronic devices.
- Use straight-through cables for interconnect of patch panels.
- Pre-terminated cables reduce installation time and costs.
- Electro Standards manufactures high quality terminated Fiber Optic Cables.
MTP Patchcord Specifications:
- Fiber Type: 62.5/125 µm multimode
- Insertion Loss: Typical: 0.35 dB; Maximum: 1.0 dB
- Connector: MTP Male to MTP Male
- Pinning: Straight through
- Type: Multimode
Ask about the "Plug & Play"
MPO Fiber Optic Interconnect System!
For custom fiber optic network cables contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Cable Form: /Products-Custom/Fiber-Optic-Cable/
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.