Catalog # 981873-02m, SC/SC Fiber Optic Cable Single Mode, PVC Riser, 2 Meter
Fiber Optic Patch Cables!
Fiber Optic cables allow for near-unlimited bandwidth at extremely high speeds over long distances.
Terminated Fiber, Single Mode, 9/125 micron – All Lengths
Fiber Requirement: Simplex or Duplex
- In configuring your backup switch, a determination on the fiber type, simplex or duplex to be made.
- Simplex fiber optic cable consists of a single fiber and is primarily used in applications that only require one-way data transmission. Simplex fiber is available in both single mode and multimode. Simplex means the cable has only one thread of fiber optic glass inside the single core and one single outer jacket.
- Duplex cable consists of two fibers, usually in a zip cord (side-by-side) style. Duplex multimode or single mode fiber optic cables are used for applications that require simultaneous, bidirectional data transfer. Workstations, fiber switches and servers, fiber modems, and similar hardware usually require duplex cable. Duplex fiber is available in single mode and multimode.
- Duplex fiber cable can be regarded as two simplex cables having their jackets joined by a jacket material. Some duplex fiber optic cables have clips on the two fiber optic connectors at each side of the cable to combine the two connectors together.
Electro Standards can supply all your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
Custom cable assembly lengths are available.
Other Terminated Fiber, Multimode, 62.5/125 micron, 50/125 micron, or Single Mode, 9/125 micron – All Lengths
- All connector combinations including LC, SC, FC, ST, ESCON, FDDI, MTRJ and more.
- Duplex, Simplex, PVC, or Plenum
- Ceramic connectors for low signal loss
- High reliability, long life quality cables
- Near unlimited bandwidth at high speeds over long distances
- Totally immune to electrical interference
Electro Standards manufactures high quality terminated Fiber Optic Cables.
For custom fiber optic network cables contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Cable Form: /Products-Custom/Fiber-Switch/
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.