Multi Interface Copper Network Switches
Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45, DB9
Model 9927 Five-Channel A/B Switch: Four-Channel DB9, Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e, Manual, Rackmount
Simultaneously switches four DB9 channels, Independently switches the single RJ45 Cat5e Channel
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of four channels.
- (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for the one RJ45 channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (2) Rotary switches on front panel.
- One knob for Channels 1, 2, 3 and 4 (DB9 interface).
- The other knob switches Channel 5 (RJ45 Cat5e interface).
- POWER: No power required.Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.63" D. (48.3 x 4.5 x 22.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.3 lbs. (2.0 kg)
FIVE-CHANNEL A/B SWITCHING APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates five channels of A/B switching.
- Four channels of DB9 A/B switching.
- Simultaneously switch all four DB9 A/B switches between position A and position B.
- A single channel of Cat5e RJ45 A/B switching.
- Independently switch the Cat5e Channel between position A and B.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 devices from one COMMON device for each of four channels.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 Cat5e networks or devices from one COMMON device.
- The RJ45 channel is certified for Ca5e compliance.
- Manual operation via two front-panel rotary switches.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Switches all 9 pins of the DB9 interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Simultaneously switches three DB9 channels via one front-panel rotary switch.
- Independently switches the RJ45 Cat5e Channel via the second front-panel rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Custom length DB9 and RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Model 9927 Five-Channel A/B Switch is comprised of four channels of DB9 interface and one channel of RJ45 Cat5e interface. The front-panel has two rotary switches. One rotary switch simultaneously selects the A or B position for all four of the DB9 channels. The second rotary switch independently selects the A and B position for the single RJ45 Cat5e channel.
The unit is manually operated, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via two front panel rotary switches. The Model 9927 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
With each of its five channels, the Model 9924 DB9 A/B Switch allows the user to access two DB9 interface devices connected to its A and B ports with one DB9 interface device connected to its COMMON port. The five channels are switched simultaneously via a knob located on the front panel. See the application diagram above. The Model 9924 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Don't forget to order your DB9 Cables!
|Custom Length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
State cable length when ordering.
|| DB9 F/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/M, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.