Multi Interface Copper Network Switches
Cat5 Manual Network Switch, RJ45, DB9
Model 9925 Four-Channel DB9/RJ45, Cat5 A/B Switch, Simultaneous Switching, Manual, Rackmount
Simultaneously switches DB9 and RJ45 Cat 5 Interfaces
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of three channels.
- (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for the one RJ45 channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B for all four channels.
- POWER: No power required. Manually Operated
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.68" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.3 lbs. (2.0 kg)
LineSelect® Four-Channel DB9/RJ45 A/B Switch Application: (Simultaneously Switch all four Channels)
LineSelect® Model 9925 has (3) DB9 A/B Channels and (1) CAT5 RJ45 Channel of A/B Switching:
The drawing illustrates three DB9 Channels with a COMMON device connected to the DB9 COMMON port with access to two devices connected to the DB9 A and B ports for each of three channels.
The one RJ45 channel has a COMMON device connected to the COMMON port with access to two RJ45 devices connected to the A and B ports.
All four channels switch simultaneously from the A position to the B position or from the B position to the A position.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 devices from one COMMON device for each of three channels.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 networks or devices from one COMMON device.
- The RJ45 channel is certified for Cat5 compliance.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Switches pins 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 of the DB9 interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Simultaneously switches all four channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Custom length DB9 and RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9925 Four-Channel DB9/RJ45, Cat5 A/B Switch allows the user to access two DB9 devices connected to its A and B ports with one DB9 device connected to its COMMON port for each of three DB9 channels. The fourth channel allows the user to access two Cat5 RJ45 networks or devices connected to its A and B ports with one device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port. The unit is manually operated, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via a front panel rotary switch. The LineSelect® Model 9925 is enclosed in a 1U, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a 19' standard rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.