Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45 Keylock Switches
Model 9477 7-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Keylock Switch, Individual Control of 4-Channel Group and 3-Channel Group
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface, quickly and reliably.
- Port Connectors: (21) RJ45 female connectors three labeled A, B, and COMMON, for each of the 7 channels.
- Front Panel Controls:
(2) Keylock switches:
- Channel 1/Keylock A selects A or B (key captive position), switching its four connector groups simultaneously;
- Channel 2/Keylock B selects A or B (key captive position), switching its three connector groups simultaneously.
- Power: No power required. Manually operated.
- Dimensions: Rackmount: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.22" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.9 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg.)
LINESELECT® MODEL 9477 7-CHANNEL RJ45 CAT5E A/B KEYLOCK SWITCH APPLICATION:
- Individual Control of a 4-Channel Group
- Individual Control of a 3-Channel Group
The drawing illustrates two Channel Groups. Channel 1 Group consists of four channels, and Channel 2 Group consists of three channels. Each Group can be controlled individually.
There are two keylocks:
- Keylock A to allow or inhibit front panel operations for Group 1.
- Keylock B to allow or inhibit front panel operations for Group 2.
- Each group is switched simultaneously.
- The two, Channel keylock actuators on the front panel allow the user to insert a key and switch groups of RJ45 Cat5e connector ports.
- Channel 1 simultaneously switches four channels of RJ45 Cat5e A/B connector groups using a style A key.
- Channel 2 simultaneously switches three channels of RJ45 Cat5e A/B connector groups using a style B key.
- Tested for Cat5e compliance.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make keylock switch.
- Key is removable in the A position and captive in the B position.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Manually operated.No power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Rackmount configuration is standard.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9477 switches two groups of RJ45 Cat5e ports; Channel 1 simultaneously switches four A/B RJ45 Cat5e connector groups; Channel 2 simultaneously switches three A/B RJ45 Cat5e connector groups. Each channel is switched by inserting a unique key into its corresponding keylock actuator located on the front panel. The key for Channel 1 is style A key; the key for Channel 2 is a style B key.
The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat5e interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9477 is enclosed in a 1U full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/FRI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.