The CellMite® ProD Model 4328 is a high performance data acquisition and strain gage interface module from Electro Standards Laboratories that is suitable for embedded applications that require high speed and high accuracy analog and digital data acquisition.
The CellMite® ProD features dual 24-bit independent strain gage channels with simultaneous sampling at 15K samples/second that can also be configured as quad 24-bit strain gage channels sampled at 5K samples/second. In addition, the CellMite® ProD features 12 additional 12-bit analog input channels with a throughput of 1M samples/second. Digital data acquisition is also supported with 64-bits of simultaneously sampled digital inputs. The digital inputs can be sampled at 20M samples/second.
The CellMite® ProD has four 16-bit high performance analog output channels with user specified scaling and offset, with a range of /-10 volts. Direct PC or network communication is supported by USB, RS232, RS485 and Ethernet data channels. The communication channels are optically isolated in order to minimize system ground loops. For applications requiring on-board data storage, the CellMite® ProD features 1MWord of onboard memory along with an SD Card slot for additional bulk data storage.
The CellMite® ProD also supports dual quadrature encoder or pulsed inputs often used for measuring rotational position or velocity. The CellMite® ProD features a wide input voltage range of 10VDC-36VDC, along with 3kVDC isolation. The CellMite® ProD is designed for ruggedized applications and operates
from - 40°C to 85°C.
Analog Signal Inputs:
Very High Resolution, High Speed (Strain Gage) Channels:
- Differential, strain gage compatible 3mv/V nominal
- Excitation: 5VDC
- Resolution: 24-bit
- Accuracy: 0.01%
- Number of Channels: 4
- Max. Sampling Rate: Dual channels operated, 15K samples/second, simultaneous. Quad channels operated, 5K samples/second.
- Shunt Resistors: one per strain gage channel, 60K precision.
Moderate Resolution, High Speed Channels:
- Differential, general purpose.
- Input Range: /-5 Volts
- Resolution: 12-bit
- Number of Channels: 12
- Max. Sampling Rate: Single channel, 12M samples/second. 12 channels operated, 1M samples/second
Analog Signal Outputs:
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Range: /- 10V
- Scaling: User selectable gain and offset
- Channels: 4, One analog output channel isolated output
Digital Signal Inputs:
- Input type: Logic, TTL, and HC compatible with hysteresis
- Number of Channels: 64 bits, simultaneously sampled
- Max Sampling Rate: 20 M samples/second
Digital Counter Inputs:
- Excitation: 5VDC
- Interface: Single ended or Differential
- Type: Dual quadrature or Pulse
Digital Contact Inputs:
- Type: Optically isolated
- Channels: 4
- Type: Optically isolated solid state relays
- Switching: AC or DC signals
- Range: 0 to /-400V Peak, 120 mA
- Channels: 4
Digital Data Output:
- Interface Type: USB, RS232, RS485, 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Range: 10VDC-36VDC, std, 4.5VDC-9VDC
- Power: 5W (Ex. 200 mA at 24 VDC)
- Onboard: 1M Word
- Removable: SD Card
- Type: Solid State Teds-TagID®
- Channels: 4, one for each strain gage
- Discrete: Dual LEDs
- Alphanumeric: LCD display, optional
- Size: 7.5” x 5.5” x 1”
- Mounting: 7 mounting holes
- Signal Connectors: 2mm ribbon
- Environment: Operating -40°C to 85°C
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.