Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45
Model 9461 RJ45 3-Channel Switch, 2-Channels RJ45 ONLINE/OFFLINE, 1-Dual Channel A/B
Quick and Easy ONLINE/OFFLINE Connection!
Certified for Cat5e Compliance.
- CH1 PORT CONNECTORS: (6) RJ45 female connectors:
- (3) labeled A1, B1, and COM 1
- (3) labeled A2, B2, and COM 2
- CH2 PORT CONNECTORS: (2) RJ45 female connectors labeled A and B.
- CH3 PORT CONNECTORS: (2) RJ45 female connectors labeled A and B.
- CH1 FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch selects A or B.
- CH2 and CH3 FRONT PANEL CONTROL: Each has (1) Rotary switch to select ONLINE or OFFLINE.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 W x 1.75 H x 8.0 D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9461 Cat5e RJ45 3-Channel Application:
Channel 1: Dual Channel A/B Switch: Simultaneously switch Channel 1 COMMON Devices from Device A1 and Device A2 to Device B1 and Device B2, respectively, or from the B Devices back to the A Devices.
Channel 2: ONLINE/OFFLINE Switch: Select ONLINE to connect the Channel 2 devices and select the OFFLINE position to disconnect the Channel 2 Devices.
Channel 3: ONLINE/OFFLINE Switch: Select ONLINE to connect the Channel 3 devices and select the OFFLINE position to disconnect the Channel 3 Devices.
- Manually control each of three channels independently via the (3) Rotary manual switches located on the front panel:
- (2) Rotary manual switches; 1 for each ONLINE/OFFLINE switch.
- (1) Rotary manual switch for the dual channel A/B switch.
- Tested for Cat5e compliance.
- All (10) RJ45 Female ports are located on the rear panel.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched.
- High quality sealed break-before-make switches with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation.
The LineSelect® Model 9461 Three Channel Switch allows simultaneous switching of Channel 1 (Dual Channel A/B Switch) and ONLINE/OFFLINE switching for Channel 2 and Channel 3. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The Model 9461 is enclosed in a slim 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
lectro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.