Model 9086 RJ45 A/B/C/D/E/F Switch, Cat5e Compliant, Manual, Rackmount
- Applicable to ANY RJ45 Transfer Switch Requirement
- PORT CONNECTORS: (7) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, E, F, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A, B, C, D, E, and F.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- ENCLOSURE: All metal enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.1 lb. (1.9 Kg)
CAT5e RJ45 A/B/C/D/E/F APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates an RJ45 device connected to the COMMON port with access to the six DEVICES/NETWORKS (A, B, C, D, E, and F) connected to the RJ45 ports A through F.
- Model 9086 allows quick connection to any one of six Cat 5e RJ45 devices from one COMMON port.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Improve computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Model 9086 RJ45 A/B/C/D/E/F switch allows the user to access six RJ45 devices connected to its A, B, C, D, E, and F ports with one RJ45 device connected to its COMMON port. The unit is manually operated, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via a front panel rotary knob.
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.