Cat5e Manual Network Switch, Keylock Switches
Model 9084 RJ45 A/B Switch w/Position Feedback, Manual, DIN Rail Mounted, Cat5e Compliant
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Keylock switch allows local switching.
- MONITOR PORT: (1) Barrier strip allows position feedback.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded all metal black enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: DIN Rail Mount Package: 1.75" W x 4.70" H x 6.30" D. (4.5 x 12.0 x 16.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.4 lbs (0.6 kg)
CAT5e KEYLOCK A/B SWITCH APPLICATION WITH BARRIER STRIP: The drawing lllustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to either a Device A or Device B via a Keylock switch. The illustration also shows a MONITOR Port Barrier Strip for position feedback.
- Allows (1) COMMON RJ45 port to be shared among either of (2) RJ45 ports A and B.
- Key can be removed in the A position only.
- Manual operation via front panel mounted keylock switch.
- Switches all 8 leads of the RJ45 interface via break-before-make keylock switch.
- Position feedback for the "B" position via short or closed circuit on 2 screw terminals mounted next to the RJ45 ports.
- Certified for category 5e compliance.
- Manually operated keylock switch. No power required.
- DIN-rail bracket on rear panel.
- Grounding screw is mounted on the front panel.
- Custom length Cat5e RJ45 cables available.
The Model 9084 RJ45 A/B Switch with Position Feedback allows the user to access two RJ45 devices connected to its A and B ports with one RJ45 device connected to its COMMON port. The unit is a manually operated keylock switch, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via a front panel keylock switch. The Model 9084 switch is easily integrated as a system component by utilizing its rear panel DIN rail mounting bracket.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Data Communication Products are available for export.