Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45 Rotary Switches
Model 9082 RJ45 A/B Switch, Manual, DIN Rail Mounted, Cat5e Compliant, w/Monitor Port
Convenient DIN rail mounting, ideal for use in process control systems.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary selector switch allows local switching.
- MONITOR PORT: (1) Barrier strip allows monitoring of switch position.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded Aluminum Enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: DIN Rail Mount Package: 1.75" W x 4.25" H x 6.0" D. [4.4 x 10.8 x 15.2 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.2 lbs (0.6 kg)
CAT5e RJ45 A/B APPLICATION, DIN Rail Mounted:
- LineSelect® Model 9082 switches ANY RJ45 interface.
- The Model 9082 RJ45 switch is easily integrated as a system component by utilizing its rear panel DIN rail mounting bracket. Ideal for use in process control systems and manufacturing operations management.
The diagram illustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to Device A and Device B connected to the RJ45 A and B ports. The MONITOR Port Barrier Strip has three contacts to monitor the switch position.
- Allows (1) COMMON RJ45 port to be shared among either of (2) RJ45 ports A and B.
- Manual operation via front panel mounted rotary switch.
- Switches all 8 leads of the RJ45 interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Certified for category 5e compliance.
- DIN-rail bracket on rear panel.
- Grounding screw is mounted on the front panel.
- Monitor switch position via three contacts of the mini barrier strip MONITOR port located on the rear panel.
The LineSelect® Model 9082 RJ45 A/B switch allows the user to access two RJ45 devices connected to its A and B ports with one RJ45 device connected to its Common port. The unit is a manually operated switch, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via a front panel rotary selector switch. The LineSelect® Model 9082 RJ45 switch is easily integrated as a system component by utilizing its rear panel DIN rail mounting bracket.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.