DB25 Manual Network Switches, 2-Positions, Rotary Switches
Model 8265 DB25 A/B Switch, Manual Operation, Desktop
A Robust, High Integrity Switch
No Power Required
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and Common.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Rotary Switch allows local switching.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- GROUND STUD: On rear panel.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.25"W x 2.62"H x 7.8"D. (13.3 x 5.1 x 18.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.2 lb. (0.6 kg.)
LineSelect® Model 8265 DB25 A/B Switch Application: (rear panel Ground Stud)
LineSelect® Model 8265 application drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to Device A or Device B connected to Line A and Line B, respectively. The unit is controlled locally via a front-panel rotary switch allowing the user to select Device A or Device B to be connected to the COMMON port. A Chassis Ground Lug is located on the rear panel.
- Switches pins 2 through 25 of the DB25 interface. All pins 1(Protective Ground) are tied together and bussed through to eliminate surges.
- Allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- High reliability sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Manual operation via front panel rotary switch.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Switches pins 2 through 25 of the DB25 interface. All pins 1 (Protective Ground) are tied together and bussed through to eliminate surges.
- Plenum rated insulation on all internal wiring.
- Connector shells are bussed together.
- Rear panel chassis stud accepts spade lug for secure grounding.
The LineSelect® Model 8265 allows the user to access two DB25 devices connected to the A and B ports from one DB25 device connected to the COMMON port. Switching between devices A and B is quick and easy via the front panel rotary selector - No need to plug and unplug cables. No chance for network reconfiguration errors. The LineSelect® Model 8265 is packaged in a compact desktop style enclosure.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.