Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB15
Model 7208-CC DB15 A/B/C/D Switch with Contact Closure Remote Control Port
Switching exclusively controlled by remote port.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB15 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, and COMMON.
- DISPLAY: (5) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) HD15 female connector on rear panel accepts Contact Closure transition signals for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved wall mount 100VAC-240VAC, 50HZ-60Hz power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has a 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop Configuration, 7.75" W x 2.0" H x 7.25" D. (19.7 x 5.1 x 18.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.0 lbs. (1.0 kg)
PathWay® Model 7208-CC A/B/C/D Switch with Exclusive Remote Control Application Drawing:
The PathWay® Model 7208-CC application drawing illustrates a DB15 interface device connected to the COMMON port with access to any one of four DB15 Interface Devices connected to the DB15 A, B, C or D port. The HD15 Remote port is an Exclusive Remote port that a user can control the Model 7208-CC A/B/C/D switch position & status via Contact Closure transition signals and status.
- Allows quick connection to any one of four devices from one COMMON device.
- There is no “local” or front panel control.
- HD15 (F) Remote Control port control unit via Contact Closure transition signals.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (15) pins of the DB15 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, the unit switches based on the state of the Contact Closure.
- Remote Contact Closure control and status provides dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position as well as obtain the present position.
- Front panel LED’s display the present position and power status.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB15 cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7208-CC DB15 Interface A/B/C/D Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB15 interface device connected to the Common port among four other devices connected to the “A”, “B”, “C”, and “D” ports. The Model 7208-CC is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
There is no “local” or front panel switch controls on the unit. The Model 7208-CC can ONLY be switched remotely from the HD15(F) Contact Closure Control port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
OPTION WIDE RANGE POWER OPTION: (Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC-240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.