Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25
Model 7311 Single Channel DB25 A/B Switch with Current Sinking Remote Control
- Optically Coupled Current Sinking Remote Port Allows Control of Switch Position
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (2) DB25 female connectors labeled A and B on rear panel.
- (1) DB25 male connector labeled COMMON on rear panel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel is an Optically Coupled Current Sinking Remote Port allowing for the control of the switch position.
- POWER: Wide Range (Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC / 240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz is included with the unit. Has an IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.17" D.
(48.3 x 4.4 x 20.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.4 lbs (2.1 kg)
DB25 A/B SWITCH APPLICATION w/CURRENT SINKING REMOTE CONTROL: The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the DB25 Male COMMON port with access to DB25 interface device A and DB25 interface device B, connected to the DB25 female A port and the DB25 female B port, respectively. A device connected to the DB9 Optically Coupled Sinking Remote port can be used to control the switch position.
The PathWay® Model 7311 DB25 A/B Switch with Current Sinking Remote Control Port allows the user the capability of accessing two separate RS530 devices, ports A and B, via connection through an RS530 device connected to the Common port. The Model 7311 is enclosed in a 1U full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9 port located on the rear of the unit.
Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB25 devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- A, B port connectors - DB25 (female).
- COMMON port connector - DB25 (male).
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, the unit switches based on the state of Current Sinking Remote.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Optically Coupled Current Sinking Remote Port to allow for the control of the switch position.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.