Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7288 DB-25 A/B/C/D Code Operated Switch, Desktop Case
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB25 (F) connectors labeled A, B, C, D, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: None
- DISPLAY: (4) Red Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
(1) Green front panel LED displays the unit's lockout status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Remote Control operation is accomplished via coded
commands in the data stream of the COMMON port.
- POWER: UL Approved 120VAC, 60Hz wall mount power module supplies
12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop, 8.0" W x 7.25" D x 2.0" H.
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.8 lbs
APPLICATION: Code Operated Switch, DB25 Common port monitors for switch commands. Exclusive Remote Control commands originate from the COMMON Port Device. RS232 DB25 4 position data network switch.
- Pins 1-8 and 20 of the DB-25 interfaces are switched.
- All DB-25 ports function as DCE ports.
- Remote commands switch the unit and change lock state.
- Front panel LEDs display the position and lock status.
- The unit utilizes latching relays, maintains last set position on
power loss and continues to pass data.
- Unit preset for customer specifications; no jumpers or dipswitches to set.
- There are no local, front panel, switch controls on this 4-position switch.
- Custom length DB25 cables available.
The PathWay® Model 7288 DB25, Code Operated A/B/C/D Switch allows the user the capability of accessing four separate devices, ports A, B, C, and D, via connection through a device connected to the Common port of the switch. There are no local controls for switch operation on this network switch (Exclusive Remote Control via a device connected to the COMMON port).
The switch position and lockout status can be changed through data stream on the common port. Switch position states and lockout status may be attained via the front panel LED display.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE:
(Cat No 517277) CE and UL listed wall mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz in place of standard 115VAC or 120VAC power module. Ideal for international applications. For more about this product, see Accessories tab.
Pathway® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.