Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, multi-peripheral
Model 7284, 2-Position Multi-Peripheral A/B Sharing Switch, PS/2 Mouse, PS/2 Keyboard, and USB Combination Interface, with Remote Control
- SWITCHED CONNECTORS ON REAR PANEL:
- (3) 6-Pin MiniDIN (F) Connectors PS/2 Mouse Ports labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- (3) 6-Pin MiniDIN (F) PS/2 Keyboard Ports labeled A, B and COMMON.
- (3) USB Ports labeled A, B and C (For COMMON).
- Front Panel: (1) Toggle for A/B Switch Control.
- Rear Panel: (1) 4-Position Screw Terminal Strip for Remote Contact Closure.
- DISPLAY: Front Panel, (2) LEDs (indicate switch position), Labeled A and B.
- POWER: Rear Panel, (1) 2-Pin input power connector (mating connector included). Accepts 24 VDC to power the unit. A power supply is not included with this unit.
- DIMENSIONS: 1.75" H x 8" W x 8" D.
- WEIGHT: 2.5 lbs.
The PathWay® Model 7284 Multi-Perpherial A/B Sharing Switch with Remote Contact Control provides a powerful tool to manage switching requirements. The Model 7284 network switch switches mouse, keyboard and USB ports simultaneously.
The Model 7284 network switch can be manually controlled via the front panel or remotely controlled via the rear panel screw terminal Remote port. Each channel, A, B, and COMMON, contains a 6-Pin MiniDIN Female PS/2 mouse port, one 6-Pin MiniDIN Female PS/2 Keyboard port, and one USB port.
- Model 7284 AB network switch switches mouse, keyboard and USB ports simultaneously
- Control via front-panel toggle
- Control remotely via rear panel screw terminal Remote port
- Each channel, A, B, and COMMON contains a 6-Pin MiniDIN Female PS/2 mouse port, one 6-Pin MiniDIN Female PS/2 Keyboard port, and one USB port
- Mouse and Keyboard emulation as required; USB connector, all pins switched
- LED's display switch position A or B and power status
- Connection through the switch, and switch status maintained during power loss to the unit
- Unit has mounting holes to mount on right or left side plate
- Power from 24 VDC source (not included with unit)
- Panel mount power connector 2 position Phoenix (mating connector included)
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
The Model 7284 was featured in Automation.com:
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/