Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25,
Path Way® Model 7267 Dual Channel RS232 / RS530 A/B Switch with Remote Control via Contact Closure
Applicable to ANY DB25 Interface!
- CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors, labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of two channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB15 female connector on rear panel accepts Contact Closure switch commands.
- POWER: 48VDC power to be supplied by user.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" H x 1.75" W x 8.16" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.8. cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
PathWay® Model 7267 Dual Channel RS232/RS530 Application with Contact Closure:
The application illustrates two channels of RS232/RS530 A/B simultaneous switching. Each channel has a COMMON device connected to the DB25 COMMON port sharing between two other devices connected to the DB25 A and B ports. The switch may be controlled from a Contact Closure Device connected to the DB15 REMOTE port via Contact Closure signaling. (Front panel pushbutton is locked out when Contact Closure Device is connected to the DB15 Remote Port)
|DB15 Control Port Signals
| DB15 Pin #
||Relay Monitor Contact "A"
||Relay Monitor Contact "COM"
||Relay Monitor Contact "B"
Pin 1 of the Remote Port is used to sense whether or not the Remote port is connected to the Remote Device.
- Pin 1 must also be connected to the Ground when the Remote Device is connected to the Remote port.
- Pin 1 floats.
- PathWay® Model 7267 allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device for each channel.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Simultaneous control of all channels.
- Remote Contact Closure control and status provides dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position, as well as obtain the present position.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Front panel pushbutton is locked out when Contact Closure Device is connected to the DB15 Remote port.
- 48VDC power is required.
- Municipalities, schools, government: On GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7267 Dual Channel RS232 / RS530 Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB25 interface device, connected to the COMMON port, among two other devices, connected to the "A" and "B" ports for each channel. The Model 7267 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the DB15 Control port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7267 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.