Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7200 DB-9 A/B Data Switch with Remote Control, Desktop
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 (F) connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 Female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for remote control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 7.75" W x 7.0" D x 2.75" H. ((19.7 x 18.4 x 5.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.5 lbs. (1Kg)
DB9 NETWORK APPLICATION WITH ASCII RS232 REMOTE CONTROL: The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the COMMON port. The COMMON device has access to DEVICE A and DEVICE B connected to the DB9 A and B ports. The DB9 REMOTE port is controlled using ASCII RS232 commands. There is also an international WIDE RANGE power supply available as an option to power the single channel A/B network switch.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply:
(Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed wall mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz in place of the standard power module. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Switches all 9 pins of the DB 9 interface.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Local control via front-panel pushbutton.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control the switch position, lockout the front panel operations and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Retains last switch position in the event of power loss and continues to pass data.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: The Model 7200 is on the GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7200 Single Channel DB9 A/B switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the "COMMON" port among two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports, with remote access functionality. The Model 7200 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel push button or remotely from the DB9 female serial interface Remote port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Model 7200 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are availabe for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.