Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7200 DB-9 A/B Data Switch with Remote Control, Desktop
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 (F) connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 Female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for remote control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 8.12" W x 7.3" D x 2.39" H. (20.7 x 18.6 x 6.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.8 lbs. (0.8kg)
PathWay® Model 7200 DB9 Network Application with ASCII RS232 Remote Control:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the COMMON port. The COMMON device has access to DEVICE A and DEVICE B connected to the DB9 A and B ports. The DB9 REMOTE port is controlled using ASCII RS232 commands.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All 9 pins of the DB 9 interface are switched via break-before make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control the switch position, lockout the front panel operations, obtain switch status, as well as, query firmware version, query serial number, and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: The Model 7200 is on the GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7200 Single Channel DB9 A/B switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the "COMMON" port among two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports, with remote access functionality. The Model 7200 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel push button or remotely from the DB9 female serial interface Remote port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7200 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.