Interface Converters, TTL Logic-to-ST Fiber
Model 6760 40-Channel TTL Logic-to-POF Fiber Interface Converter
- Converts TTL Logic signals to POF Fiber Optic signals.
Model 6760 / Cat. No. 306760
- Copper: (1) 68-Pin female VHDCI Connector
- Fiber: (40) Female Versatile Link Plastic Optical Fiber (POF) Connectors; (20 for RX, and (20) for TX
- (1) 2-Pin Phoenix Connector
- (1) 5vdc power supply, Cat. No. 531272 included.
- Dimensions: 19.0" x 1.75" H x 6.09" D. (48.3 x 4.5 x 15.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 lbs. (1.4 kg)
- Fiber Cables:
- (POF) Plastic Optical Fiber Cables are available to complete your interface converter system.
ESD protection on all copper interfaces, convenient Versatile Link POF connectors, and TTL logic level test points for signal monitoring. The block diagram is shown below. (NOTE: Test points are located on the circuit board inside the enclosure).
The Model 6760 is a 40-Channel High Speed TTL Digital Logic Level to POF Interface converter from Electro Standards Laboratories. The Model 6760 translates 20 input/output TTL logic pairs into 20 fiber RX/TX pairs, resulting in a total of 40 fiber optic connections. Typical operating speeds are up to 10 Mbps. The fiber optic connectors are Versatile Link Plastic Optical Fiber (POF) type. They are located on the front panel of the unit. The channels are (RX1 - RX20) and (TX1 - TX20) which correspond to the copper connections on the rear panel.
The unit is powered by an included 5Vdc power supply. Power is supplied via a 2-pin Phoenix connector. The power supply input is protected from overvoltage, overcurrent and high power transients. All TTL copper connections feature ESD protection of ±8kV contact discharge, ±15kV air discharge, (IEC61000-4-2). The copper input/output connections are made via the 68-pin VHDCI connector located on the rear of the unit.
- Copper Interface:
- Type: TTL Logic
- Vih range: (1.4 - 2.1)V
- Vil range: (0.6 - 1.4)V
- Optical Interface:
- TX Power: -3.5 dBm
- RX Sensitivity: -23 dBm
- Wavelength: 650 nm, multimode
- Link Distance:
- Up to 50 meters with 1mm Plastic Optical Fiber (POF)
- Up to 500 meters with 200µm Hard Clad Silica (HFS)
- Fiber Polarity: (Board and Desktop Unit)
- TTL Logical 0 = Fiber Light OFF
- TTL Logical 1 = Fiber Light ON
- Data Bit Rate:
- Operating Environment:
To view more of Electro Standards' Media Converters, click here: Interface Converters.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our FIBER OPTIC CABLES Webpage, or our COPPER NETWORK CABLES Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online custom product request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: Convertisseurs d'interface, Interfaz de Convertidores, Convertitori di interfaccia, Mediakonwertery, Conversores de Interface.