QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, ST Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6276 Single Channel ST Duplex A/B Switch with Voltage Control Remote
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) ST duplex connectors, labeled A, B, COMMON.
- FIBER INTERFACE: ST, Multimode, 62.5/125 micron, wavelength 850 nm.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts voltage transition signals for Remote Control operation.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.70" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.1 lbs (1.9 kg)
QuickSwitch® 6296 ST Duplex A/B Fiber Optic A/B Switch Network Application with Voltage Control Remote:
The diagram illustrates a single channel ST Duplex, multimode fiber optic network switch showing access to any one of two fiber optic networks from one computer. The DB9 Remote is a Voltage Control Remote and accepts voltage transition signals for Remote Control operation.
- Access any one of two separate fiber optic networks from one computer.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front-panel pushbutton control.
- Remote Voltage control provides voltage level logic to allow the control of the position as well as a set of dry contacts for obtaining the present position.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All A, B, and COM ports are ST duplex, Multi-mode, 62.5/125 micron and support a wavelength of 850 nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B ports and vice versa.
- Optical data throughput scalability.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified, ST cables available for your switch installation.
The QuickSwitch® 6276 Single Channel ST Duplex A/B Switch with Voltage Control Remote allows a device connected to the “COM” port access to the “A” or “B” port. The QuickSwitch 6276 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19” rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely via the DB9 Voltage Control Remote port located on the rear of the unit. The DB9 REMOTE port provides control by voltage level logic and allows the user to monitor the switch remotely by a set of dry contacts. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.