QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, LC Simplex
QuickSwitch® 6261 Gigabit 8-Strand Single Mode Fiber Optic (SMF-28) A/B Switch, 1310 nm LC with Telnet
- Convenient, IP Addressable Switch Control.
- FIBER SIZE: 8.2/125 Micron (SMF-28)
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (24) LC fiber optic connectors
- (8) group "A" channels
- (8) group "B" channels
- (8) group "COMMON" channels
- LOCAL CONTROL: (1) Front panel pushbutton switches all channels to A or to B, simultaneously.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45(F) female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN Ethernet that uses Telnet commands for Remote Control operation.
- DISPLAY: (2) Red LED's display switch position and power status.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.5 lbs (2.5 Kg)
8-STRAND SINGLE MODE FIBER OPTIC (SMF-28) NETWORK APPLICATION w/TELNET: The drawing illlustrates a device with 8 channels connected to the LC COMMON port via 8 strands of fiber each with an LC simplex connector (Group COM). The device can access either of two other 8 channel devices connected to the "A" (Group A) and "B" (Group B) ports with 8 strands of fiber each with 8 LC simplex connectors. The RJ45 10/100 Base-T LAN Ehternet Remote port allows control of the switch using Telnet commands.
The QuickSwitch® 6261 8-Strand Single Mode Fiber Optic (SMG-28) A/B Switch with 10/100 Base-T LAN Telnet Access, allows the user the capability of sharing 8 Fiber Optic LC Strands connected to the "COMMON" port among two other sets of 8 strands connected to the "A" and "B" ports with local and remote access functionality. The QuickSwitch® 6261 is enclosed in a 1u, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
Remote access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100 Base-T connection via Telnet commands. The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton. The front panel LED's display indicates the present position and the unit's power status.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology that supports gigabit data rates.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Simultaneous control of all channels.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- IP Addressable.
- Control of the switch position is from a 10/100 Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Remote Control Telnet Command Interface that allows the user to control switch position. lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Front-panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- All fiber ports are LC Single Mode, SMF-28, 8.2 micron, and support a wavelength of 1310 nm
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details. Electro Standards can supply all of your Fiber Optic Cable requirements. Please click here to reach our Fiber Optic Cable Categories Webpage:
/Products-By-Category/?catid=33&category=Cables, Fiber Optic Network&filter=
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch Fiber Optic Switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Switch Form: /Products-Custom/Fiber-Switch/
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica , switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.