QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, SC Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6286 Fiber Optic Mirror A/B Switch, 1300 nm SC Duplex, Multimode with Remote Control
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) SC Duplex Fiber Optic rear-panel connectors, A, B, and COMMON.
- CONTROL: (1) Front-panel Pushbutton to select A and B.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front-panel red LEDs display switch position A or B and indicate power presence.
- SUPERVISORY REMOTE PORT: (1) DB9 / female serial RS232 port.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50-60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 8"W x 3.0"H x 8"D. (20.3 x 7.6 x 20.3)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 2.8 lbs. (1.3 Kg)
- WAVELENGTH: 1300 nanometers.
- FIBER SIZE: 62.5/125.
SC DUPLEX FIBER OPTIC A/B SWITCH WITH REMOTE:
The drawing illustrates a Fiber Optic Network connected to the SC Duplex COMMON port with access to Fiber Optic Network A and Fiber Optic Network B, connected to the SC Duplex A and B ports, respectively. A DB9 Remote port can be used to remotely control the SC Duplex fiber optic switch using RS232 Serial Commands. The supported wavelength is 1300 nm.
- Access either of two SC Duplex Fiber Optic networks from one computer connected to an SC Duplex COMMON port.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology and support Gigabit data rates.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote Control RS232 ASCII command interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, as well as, query firmware version number.
- Password Protected Remote Control
- Front panel LED’s display present position and power status.
- All A, B, and COM ports are SC Duplex, Multi-mode, 62.5/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 1300nm.
- If power to the Model 6286 is lost, the unit will default to the A position and continue to pass data.
- When power is restored, the unit remains in the A position.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This producton GSA Schedule!For
- For a similar switch with a Keylock Option available, see Model 6286K, Catalog No. 306186K.
SC connector offers excellent packing density, and its push-pull design resists fiber end face contact damage during connection. Ceramic connectors provide low signal loss, high reliability, and long life. Call for custom length fiber optic cables. Have them shipped along with your unit.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 6286 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our FIBER OPTIC CABLE Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online custom product request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Interfaces include: SC, ST, LC, and ESCON. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica , switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.