DB9 / RS232 Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switches
LineSelect™ Model 9447 RS232 A/B Manual Data Network Switch,
- Highly reliable A/B switch for any DB9 connector interface!
- Popular for switching DB9 data interface of PC's, servers, keyboard, mice, joysticks, and more!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.74" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg)
DB9 RS232 A/B SWITCH APPLICATION: The diagram illustrates a Workstation or Computer connected to the DB9 COMMON port with access to Device A and Device B, connected to the DB 9 Port A and DB9 Port B, respectively.
- Allows access to two DB9 networks from one computer or workstation.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Improves computer efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
The LineSelect™ Model 9447enables easy access to two networks. It allows the user to reroute data between the two networks with a simple flip of the switch. The unit supports all 9 pins of the DB9 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear.
The LineSelect™ Model 9447 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard rack.
Don't forget to order your DB9 Cables! "A quality switch deserves quality cables!"
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.