DB9 Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switch
LineSelect® Model 9434 DB9 A/B/C/D Switch, Manual Rackmount
Ideal for device-sharing applications; Applicable to ANY DB9 interface device
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB9 female connectors on rear panel labeled A, B, C, D and Common.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, C, or D.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.8" D. (48.3 X 4.4 X 22.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.3 lbs. (2.0 kg)
DB9 Female 4-Position Application:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the DB9 Female COMMON port with access to any one of four DB9 interface devices connected to the DB9 Female ports A, B, C, and D. The COMMON Device has access to one Device at a time.
- Allows quick connection to any one of four devices from one COMMON port.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- For a similar switch with DB9 Male ports, See Model 9435, Cat. No. 309435.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product on GSA Schedule!
The LineSelect® Model 9434 DB9 A/B/C/D Switch allows the user to reroute data between any one of four devices to one COMMON device with the simple rotation of a selector switch. All nine pins of the DB9 interface are supported. No need to plug and unplug interconnection cables thereby eliminating connector wear and/or errors when reconfiguring networks. The LineSelect® Model 9434 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 9434 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Don't forget to order your DB9 Cables!
|Custom Length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
State cable length in Feet when ordering.
|| DB9 F/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/M, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.