DB9 Manual Network Switches, All DB9 Female Connectors
Model 9047 A/B Manual Switch Module (FFF),
Rackmount Configuration, Network Switch
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually Operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Module 2.0" W x 5.0" H x 8.0" D (5.1 x 12.7 x 20.3 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 0.5 lb. (0.3 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9047 DB9 A/B SWITCH MODULE APPLICATION: (The DB9 ports are all Female Connectors.)
The drawing illustrates ALL DB9 Female ports, A, B and COMMON. The DB9 cables are ALL DB9 male connectors. A COMMON device connected to the DB9 COMMON port can access either Device A or Device B using the front panel rotary switch.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 devices from one COMMON device.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- No external power supply required.
- Attractive anodized aluminum packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Slides into Model 9025 Module Rack or attaches to surface-mounted Vertical Mounting Plate Model 9417 (Cat.No. 500417).
- Model 9047 Manual AB Network Switch connectors are all female (FFF)
- For a similar module, but with all male connectors see Model 9247, Catalog No. 305247.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Municipalities, schools, government: The Model 9047 is on GSA Schedule!
The LineSelect® Model 9047 allows the user to access two DB9 devices connected to the A and B ports from one DB9 device connected to the COMMON port. Switching between devices A and B is quick and easy via the front panel rotary selector. The Model 9025 Rack accommodates up to eight Model 9047 switch modules, as your requirement grows.
System Expands to meet your needs!
This modular approach to switch system requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed bases. Filler panels are available to attractively cover unused module slots. Model 9008, Cat No 305983 for a two inch filler panel.
Model 9025 Rackmount Chassis for Switch Modules (Cat No 305972) Features:
- Rack can accommodate up to eight Model 9047 A/B modules (2.0" W).
- Rackmount chassis supports multiple switch module chassis of various widths.
- Rack Size: 19" W x 5.25" H x 7" D. (48.3 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm)
- Full opening for modules is 16.8" W. (42.7 cm)
Model 9025 Rack Chassis illustrated with a 2" filler panel Model 9008 and Module Guides. Other filler panel sizes are available!
- Module rack filler panel, 2.0" W, Cat No 305983 - Model 9008.
- Module rack filler panel, 0.8" W, Cat No 305981 - Model 9011.
- Other filler sizes available.
Model 9417 Vertical Mounting Plate for Switch Modules (Cat No 500417):
- Dimensions 5.0" H x 5.5" W (12.5 x 13.8 cm)
- 1/6" Aluminum with four Pem fasteners, aligned for easy mounting of any 5.0" high module.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
LineSelect® Model 9047 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.