Manual Network Switch, RJ45, Rotary Switch
Model 8052 RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch, Desktop, Manual Network Switch
- Share ANY RJ45 interface networks or devices, "quick & easy"!
- Telco Modular Jack Network Switches
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel select A, B, C, D.
- POWER: No external power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.3" W x 2.6" H x 7.3" D. (13.5 x 6.6 x 18.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.0 lb., 0.5 kg.
MODEL 8052 RJ45 A/B/C/D NETWORK APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a COMMON device (computer or workstation) connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to four Networks labeled A, B, C and D, which are each connected to the RJ45 ports A, B, C, and D respectively.
- Allows access to four networks from one computer or workstation.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious meal contacts.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
The Model 8052 enables access to four RJ45 networks from one COMMON RJ45 device. The Model 8052 A/B/C/D Switch allows the user to reroute data between four networks with a simple flip of a switch. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. Since the switch supports all eight pins, it is applicable to sharing ANY RJ45 device.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.