PathWay® Model 4421 Cat5 RJ45 A/B Switch with Password Serial Remote
Provides Cat5 Performance
Password Protected Remote Control function avoids unauthorized user access.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors are labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED’s display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop 8.11” W x 3.10” H x 7.26” D. (20.6 x 7.9 x 18.5 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.8 lbs. (0.9 kg)
PathWay® Model 4421 RJ45 Cat5 A/B Network Switch Application with Password Protected Remote:
The drawing illustrates an RJ45 Cat5 A/B switch with a device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port sharing between two devices connected to the RJ45 A, and B ports. The DB9 Remote is Password protected. Upon proper authentification , the switch may be remotely controlled using ASCII RS232 Serial Data commands.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS-232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, as well as query serial number and version number.
- Remote control of the switch is password protected, where the password protection can be disabled.
- Front panel LED’s display present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat5 compliance.
- Rated for 10/100 Base-T networks (up to Cat5).
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
- For Rackmount Configuration, See Model 7344, Cat. No. 307344.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC-240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
PathWay4 Model 4421 RJ45 A/B Switch w/Password Remote is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.