Model 8100 DB-9 Interface Manual A/B Data Network Switch
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
- Model 8100 Manual AB Network Switch allows two devices to share one port
- Transparent to data speed and code
- Switches all 9 signals of the DB9 interface
- Rugged brushed aluminum case provides shielding
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts
- Operating temperature range -17° Celsius to 75° Celsius
- Optional mounting ears adapt unit for panel mounting.
- Manual data network switch, no external power required.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.