QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch / Converter
QuickSwitch® 4289 4-Way Fiber Optic Switch/Converter
- CONNECTORS: Ports 1, 2, 3, 4 are 100 Base FX fiber optic ST duplex ports. COMMON port is 10/100 Base-TX RJ45.
- FIBER OPTIC PORT INTERFACE: Ports 1, 2, 3, 4 are 1300nm, speed 100 Mbps, full duplex
- CONTROLS: (4) Pushbuttons to select network port.
- DISPLAY: (4) Status red LED's; (4) Link red LED's.
- POWER: 115 VAC/60HZ wall mount supply.
- DIMENSIONS: 11" W x 2.7" H x 8.5" D.
- WEIGHT: 3 lbs
QuickSwitch® 4289 4-Way Fiber Optic Switch/Converter can access any one of four separate fiber optic networks from one computer.
QuickSwitch® 4289 allows user to access any one of four separate fiber otpic network ports, 1,2 3, or 4, from a computer connected to the COMMON 100 Base-TX port. All ports are 1300 nm 100Mbps ST duplex multimode fiber optic ports. Customized configurations are available.
QuickSwitch® 4289 is controlled from the front panel pushbutton switches. Front panel control is as simple as depressing the button of the desired network port. LED indicators display the switch position status, as well as the presence of fiber optic link.
QuickSwitch® 4289 Features:
- Access any one of four separate fiber optic networks from one computer.
- Simple pushbutton switching
- All four network ports are 1300nm 100 Mbps ST multimode fiber optic ports.
(SC duplex is available)
- Internal circuitry insures isolation between networks/devices
- Acts as a signal source, no optical signal loss
- LED display indicates switch position and fiber link presence at a glance
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front-panel pushbutton. The front-panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 4289 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.