QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch / Converter
QuickSwitch® 4289 4-Way Fiber Optic Switch/Converter w/Remote Control
- QuickSwitch® SPECIFICATIONS:
- CONNECTORS: Ports 1, 2, 3, 4 are 100 Base FX fiber optic ST duplex ports. COMMON port is 10/100 Base-T RJ45.
- FIBER OPTIC PORT INTERFACE: Ports 1, 2, 3, 4 are 1300nm, speed 100 Mbps, multimode
- CONTROLS: (4) Pushbuttons to select network port.
- DISPLAY: (4) Status red LED's; (4) Link red LED's.
- POWER: UL approved 120 VAC/60HZ wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500 mA to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: 11" W x 2.7" H x 8.5" D.
- WEIGHT: 3 lbs
QuickSwitch® 4289 Features:
- Access any one of four separate fiber optic networks from one computer.
- Simple pushbutton switching eliminates plugging and unplugging fiber optic patchcords, minimizing connector wear and increasing system reliability.
- All four network ports are 1300nm 100 Mbps ST duplex multimode fiber optic ports, ST duplex shown. (SC duplex is available)
- Internal circuitry insures isolation between networks/devices.
- Acts as a signal source, no optical signal loss.
- Remotely control the unit from the RS232 serial Remote port.
- LED display indicates switch position and fiber link presence, at a glance.
QuickSwitch® 4289 4-Way Fiber Optic Switch/Converter can access any one of four separate fiber optic network ports from one computer.
QuickSwitch® 4289 allows user to access any one of four separate fiber otpic network ports, 1,2 3, or 4, from a computer connected to the COMMON 100 Base-TX port. All ports are 1300 nm 100Mbps ST duplex multimode fiber optic ports. Customized configurations are available.
QuickSwitch® 4289 is controlled from the front panel pushbutton switches. Front panel control is as simple as depressing the button of the desired network port. LED indicators display the switch position status, as well as the presence of fiber optic link.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front-panel pushbutton. The front-panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 4289 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
TO READ THE ARTICLE EITHER CLICK THE LINK OR APPLICATION ICON AT TOP OF PAGE: "HOW TO DETERMINE THE RIGHT FIBER OPTIC NETWORK BACKUP SWITCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION", click link to read as a pdf. You need Acrobat Reader to view the file.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.