QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, ST Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6288 ST Fiber Optic Mirror A/B Switch with Remote
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) fiber optic ST duplex female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows for local switching.
- DISPLAY: Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- WAVELENGTH: 1300 nm
- POWER: UL approved 120 VAC, 60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: 7.25" W x 2.7" H x 7.75" D.
- WEIGHT: 3.5 lbs
The QuickSwitch® 6288 ST Fiber Optic Mirror A/B Switch with Remote Serial Control allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A & B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port of the switch. The system affords local and remote access functionality.
The Model 6288 data switch position may be controlled manually via a front panel pushbutton, or remotely from an RS232 serial port located on the rear of the unit. To switch manually, simply depress the front panel pushbutton and the switch will change to the new selected position as indicated by the front panel LED's. Remote switching of this Fiber Optic Switch is done through an RS232 (DB9) serial port located on the rear of the QuickSwitch® 6288 which may be connected to any standard RS232 port on a computer. The computer, once connected to the remote port, may use any common terminal emulation software.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details. Electro Standards Laboratories provides fiber optic switches for all popular interfaces. Multiple channel switches and custom configurations are available on request. Call today to discuss your requirement.
- Control via front panel pushbutton or over Remote port on rear panel.
- Remote port is RS232, DB9/female port.
- LED's display switch position and power status.
- If power is lost, switch will default to A position (prime) and continue to pass data.
- A and B ports are independent, and cannot be connected to each other at any time.
- All fiber optic ports A, B, and Common are duplex, multimode ST ports. Fiber Size: 62.5/125 micron.
- MEMS-Based 1300 nm Mirror Switch supports Gigabyte data rate.
- Transparent to data format and speed.
- Custom length data cables available.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Interfaces include: SC, ST, LC, and ESCON. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Switch Form: /Products-Custom/Fiber-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Fiber Optic Cable requirements. Please click here to reach our Fiber Optic Cable Categories Webpage:
/Products-By-Category/?catid=33&category=Cables, Fiber Optic Network&filter=
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are availabe for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.