Save Space, Maximize Efficiency with the Model 9094 DB9 Rackmount ABC Network Switch
December 9, 2010
For Immediate Release
Electro Standards Laboratories, Cranston, RI, announces the slim, rackmount configured Model 9094 DB9 A/B/C Switch. This switch can improve your computer network efficiency by allowing the sharing of peripherals. Utilize this switch instead of plugging and unplugging cables. The switch dimensions are 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0"D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm).
The Model 9094 allows the user to access three DB9 devices connected to its A, B, and C ports from one DB9 device connected to its COMMON port. This unit is manually operated, requiring no external power. Port selection is quick and easy via a front panel rotary switch.
Model 9094 features include:
- Allows quick connection to any one of three DB9 devices from one COMMON device.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched.
- The A, B and C port connectors are DB9 Female.
- The COMMON port connector is DB9 Male.
- The attractive anodized black box enclosure provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB9 cables are available from Electro Standards Laboratories for your switch installation.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Electro Standards’ staff of knowledgeable sales engineers is available to assist with product and application questions: 401-943-1164, email@example.com or www.electrostandards.com.