Network Media Converters Designed to Support a Variety of Interfaces and Applications
Electro Standards Laboratories' has designed Media Converters with a variety of interfaces to support Copper (RS232, RS485, RS422) to Fiber Optic (glass fiber to plastic POF) transmissions, the reciprocal and more.
Copper: USB, RS232/422/485, TTL Logic; Glass Fiber: ST, SC & LC; Plastic Fiber: POF (Plastic Optical Fiber), P07, Versatile Link and more.
Typical applications for Interface Converters include:
- Casino/VLT networks,
- Self-Serve Kiosks,
- ATM/Banking Machines,
- POS Terminals,
- Government Testing Labs,
- Industrial Process Controls,
- Factory Automation
- Other applications requiring a single point-to-point or a multi-point communications link over short and long distances.
- ESL's Interface Converters are field-proven to work in:
- Restaurant POS Chain Networks,
- Government National Laboratories,
- Financial Institutions,
- Other industries/networks all over the world.
Application Examples using the Interface Converter Model 4139:
- Fast Food Self-Serve Kiosks
Interface Converter Model 4139 Application: ATM/Terminals.
Interface Converter Model 4139 Application: Fast Food/Self-Serve Kiosks
Application Example using the Interface Converter Model 4107:
- Testing Lab Network Application
- Ideal for providing isolation to sensitive equipment used in conjunction with electrostatic test simulation devices
To view the entire Interface Converter/Extender line, click here: Media Converters, Interface Converters, Converters/Extenders