Model 4215 Series Smart Strain Gauge Indicators Serve Many Industrial Applications
February 24, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Electro Standards Laboratories, Cranston, RI, manufactures Model 4215 Series calibration-quality Smart Strain Gauge Indicators in both a single channel unit, Model 4215A-104-1 or dual channel unit, Model 4215A-204-1.
Calibration Quality Load Cell Electronics!
The Model 4215 load cell indicator is an intelligent microprocessor based instrument designed for the measurement and control of strain gage transducer based systems. Model 4215 load cell indicator combines force channels, encoder position channels, print capabilities, and RS232/RS485 serial communications into a versatile platform that can be customized to deliver the most powerful and affordable instrumentation in its class.
The Model 4215 strain gauge indicator is compatible with most tensile testers, load cells, extensometers, torque transducers, pressure sensors and position encoders. Whether upgrading an existing system or implementing a new one, the Model 4215 strain gage indicator delivers the accuracy, reliability, and repeatability needed to meet the most demanding applications.
Model 4215 Strain Gauge Indicator Features:
- USB Communications Port
- TEDS-Tag® Auto Load Cell ID
- Provides strain amplifier and signal conditioning for strain gages, load cells, and transducers.
- Provides for calibration and data storage of strain gauges, load cells and transducers.
- Compatible with most tensile testers, load cells, extensometers, torque transducers, pressure sensors and position encoders.
- The Model 4215 can be used as a Thrust System Indicator applicable to the testing of jet engines.
- Single Channel Strain Gage Unit (For Dual Channel Strain Gage Unit, See Related Products)
- Fully Bipolar Range +/-999,999 display.
- 24-bit resolution.
- Nonlinearity 0.005%.
- 2-line X 20-character vacuum fluorescent display.
- TEDS-Tag® Auto Load Cell Identification.
- User input text display on second line of display.
- Auto setup for 25 load cells.
- Front panel shunt calibration with 2 selectable resistors.
- Functions include: peak / valley / hold / tracking / peak reset.
- Quad limits output: independent, isolated solid state relays, controls AC or DC signals.
- Six user-selectable filters.
- Tri-state limit display: on, off, disabled.
- Automatic display unit conversation: Lb, Kg, N, Psi, Mpa, Klb, Kn, t.
- D/A output: +/-10V std; +/-5V, 0-5V, 0-10V std. per request.
- Direct analog amplifier output.
- RS-232/RS422, RS485 communication standard.
- Full operation and calibration via RS232.
- 5-point linearization.
- Quadrature encoder channel for position and rate readout.
- Single channel unit has two-line operation for simultaneous display of 2 quantities.
- 4 - 20 mA output
- Rugged carry handle
- Two channel option available
- Two channel units are standard with simultaneous read
- Two channel unit has two independent lines of 20 character display for simultaneous viewing of both channels (standard for 2-channel unit)
- USB communications port.
- 10-Point Linearization.
- Second D/A Output.
dataView Software Ready!
For information on the Model 4215 calibration-quality smart strain gage indicator contact Electro Standards Laboratories, 36 Western Industrial Drive, Cranston, RI 02921. Tel: 401-943-1164. Email: eslab@ElectroStandards.com. Web: http://www.ElectroStandards.com.