Electro Standards Adds New Copper & Fiber Optic Network Switches to GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V
May 4, 2010
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Electro Standards adds new state-of-the-art copper and fiber optic network switches to GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V bringing its total offering to over 200 products. These high-quality copper and fiber optic network switches are manufactured in the U.S. Expert technical assistance is available to assist customers in determining the correct switch for each particular application.
The types of switches include:
- Automatic sensing switches that automatically switch to the port with valid activity.
- Automatic fallback switches with fallback based on loss of carrier (DCD).
- Fiber optic switch/converters, both standard and ruggedized for vibration.
- Copper and fiber optic multi-channel, multi-position switches.
- High speed gigabit fiber optic switches.
- Fiber optic switches designed with all-optic (MEMS) technology.
- Code-operated switches.
- Secure switches with off-line positions and password protection.
- Switches with dual power supplies and dual remote ports for added reliability.
- Manual, automatic, and remotely controllable network switches.
GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V offers a 10% discount from list prices, 2% 20 Day prompt payment terms and free UPS ground shipping in the continental U.S. City, state, and federal government agencies as well as schools, hospitals, and many others are eligible to purchase via GSA. Orders may be placed via the Electro Standards e-commerce Website, http://www.electrostandards.com/.
Electro Standards Laboratories offers a wide array of network switches. Contact Electro Standards at www.electrostandards.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-943-1164 for more information.