Model 7910 Single Channel 120 Volts Power A/B Switch
- Signal Port Ratings
- Max Voltage: 120VAC
- Max Current: 10A
- Signal Port Interfaces
- (2) AC Socket (F) A/B Signal ports
- IEC C14 (M) Common Signal port
- Signal Port Channels
- (1) Channel of AC Socket A/B;
- (1) IEC C14(M) COM port
- Signal Port Pins Switched
- COMMON: Hot Neutral (IEC C14 Male)
- Front Panel Control and Indicators
- Power Supply 516682 included with the unit.
- Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.2A
- Output: 12VDC (regulated), 0.5A
Network Application Diagram of Model 7910 120 Volts Power A/B Switch
The diagram illustrates an AC Power Source (Power In) connected COM port with access to two AC Power Out connectors A, B connected to Device A and Device B.
The Model 7910 Single Channel 120 Volts Power A/B Switch allows the user the capability of powering two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port. The Model 7910 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19” rack.
Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED.
- IEC C14 male connector for the COMMON port.
- COMMON port is power in.
- AC sockets for A and B power out ports.
- Power only on the port selected, with no power going to the non-selected port..
- Contacts rated for 120VAC 10A current (Non-inductive load).
- Not designed for inductive load.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Local control only. No Remote control.
- Operation Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% without condensation
- Width: 19" (19" full rack size) (48.3 cm)
- Height: 1.75" (1U) (4.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.27" (21.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC / 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
This is the switch you need. It has been field-proven! Reliable! It comes complete with Tech Support.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.