Path Way® Network Switch, Cat5e, RJ45
Model 7017 Single Channel RJ45 CAT5e A/B/C/D Switch, with PoE Interface
Ideal for Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Audio & Video Camera Network Installations.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (4) Manual Pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front Panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- FUSE: (1) 115 VAC: Fuse, T, 0.315A, 250V.
- POWER SUPPLY: The PathWay® Model 7017 is powered by an internal power supply. Plug the IEC 60320 C14 inlet on the rear of the unit into a 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz receptacle.The Model 7017 also provides Power over the Ethernet to a device connected to the selected A, B, C, or D port, if it reqires PoE.The unit will not add PoE to a device if it does not require it.
- DIMENSIONS:19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.26" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 21.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.8 lbs (2.2 kg)
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Accepts PoE power to Ethernet Interface via the COMMON port and provides PoE to the selected A, B, C, and D ports.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI Shielding.
- Custom length Cat5e RJ45 cables available for your switch application.
The PathWay® Model 7017 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B/C/D Switch, with PoE Interface allows a COMMON port Device to connect into any of the four Destination Devices connected to the A, B, C, and D ports.The Model 7017 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.