Job Opportunity: Mechanical Engineer
NOTE: US Citizenship is required due to US Government Contract work involved.
Electro Standards Laboratories is an electronic products manufacturer and research and development company. We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer with a bachelor degree. Extensive knowledge of Solidworks and practical experience is a must. 3D printer experience, helpful.
- Designing electronic product enclosures
- Programming CNC machinery
- Programming 3D printer
- Designing ruggedized enclosures and state of the art prototype test platforms
- Developing and maintaining engineering documentation.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Extensive Solidworks software experience
- Experience with Solidworks Simulation software a plus!
- Experience programming 3D printer
- Experience analyzing vibration, thermal analysis, and other environmental conditions
Compensation and Benefits: Electro Standards Laboratories offers competitive compensation. Our comprehensive benefits include health/dental/insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick days, and a 401k program.
Email Resumes to: email@example.com. Please include "MechE" on subject line. AAP/EOE.
Electro Standards Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.