Job Opportunity: Electrical Engineering Test Technician
The Electrical Engineering Technician will provide assistance with electronics debugging and testing. Duties include the development of prototype test setups involving mechanical drawing, schematics, wiring diagrams, parts selection, bill of materials, construction of setups, and debugging of setups.
Experience with Altium and Solidworks is a plus!
US Citizenship is required due to US Government Contract work involved.
- US Citizenship
- 2 or 4 year Degree Program
- Ability to read schematics and debug/test circuitry
- Comfortable using hand tools, building prototypes, and using electronic test equipment
- Understanding of firmware and software programming is a plus.
- Experience with Altium and Solidworks is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
Electro Standards Laboratories offers competitive compensation. Our comprehensive benefits include health/dental/insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick days, and a 401k program.
Electro Standards Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.