Job Opportunity: Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer / Electronic Product Design
We are seeking to hire an Electrical Engineer to design electronic hardware products which will include firmware and software programming. Your work will involve research, design, and development of communication switching products, precision instrumentation, battery management systems, and hybrid battery/capacitor energy systems. You will be working in collaboration with software and mechanical engineers in a supportive and dynamic environment.
- US Citizenship is required due to US DoD contract work involved.
- Design digital/analog hardware, CPLD programmable logic, firmware programming.Assess and modify existing product lines and control applications.
- Research and document results and modifications.
- Track project timelines to complete tasks on schedule.
- Ensure reliable and high-quality systems are designed.
- US Citizenship required.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with firmware programming and CPLD programming is a plus.
- Experience or familiarity with Altium schematic capture software or equivalent is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Familiarity with Simulink and Matlab simulation tools, power electronics systems, and DSP-based systems is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits: Electro Standards Laboratories offers competitive compensation. Our comprehensive benefits include health/dental/insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick days, and a 401k program.
Electro Standards Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.