Job Opportunity: Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer, Control Systems/Power Electronics
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to become an integral part of our team!
You will assist in the research, design and development of electrical embedded controls for electric motors, hybrid battery and capacitor energy systems and communication products and precision instrumentation. Applications include innovative communication & instrumentation products, motor controls, and power inverters.
- US Citizenship is required due to US DoD contract work involved.
- Develop embedded hardware and firmware programming.
- Design digital/analog hardware, CPLD programmable logic, firmware programming with application to embedded controls for electric motors, hybrid battery and capacitor energy systems and precision instrumentation.
- Assess and modify existing product lines and control applications.
- Research and document results and modifications.
- Track project timelines to complete tasks on schedule.
- Ensure reliable and high-quality systems are designed.
- US Citizenship required.
- BS in Electrical Engineering with background in electric induction motor control design and controls, Simulink and Matlab simulation tools, power electronics system, and DSP bases systems.
- Experience with CPLD programmable logic, firmware programming with application to embedded controls, microprocessors, C Code, control systems, and power electronics.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
Compensation and Benefits: Electro Standards Laboratories offers competitive compensation. Our comprehensive benefits include health/dental/insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick days, and a 401k program.
Electro Standards Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.