Job Opportunity: Computer Engineering
Computer Programmer, Embedded Systems
NOTE: US Citizenship is required due to US Government Contract work involved.
We are currently seeking to hire a Computer Programmer, Embedded Systems/Firmware to become an integral part of our engineering team! You will design and test embedded firmware programs and Windows Desktop GUI programs for electric motors, hybrid battery/capacitor energy systems, communications products and precision instrumentation.
- Design embedded software to assist with control systems automation
- Embedded Firmware and GUI programming using primarily C-Coding for development with application to embedded controls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any code issues.
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- US Citizenship Required.
- Bachelor of Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Experience with Embedded Firmware development and Windows Desktop GUI development.
- Experience with C/C for embedded microprocessor programming.
- Knowledge of Java Applets running on Lantronix XPort/XPort Pro Webserver, and Python for embedded software.
- Experience with C/C /C# , Java, Python 2.3, LabWindows CVI for Windows Desktop Software Development.
Compensation and Benefits: Electro Standards Laboratories offers competitive compensation. Our comprehensive benefits include health/dental/insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick days, and a 401k program.
Electro Standards Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.