Amp Modular Plugs, Field Installable, 22/24 AWG Wire
(Pkg. of 10)
- These high quality Amp modular plugs offer a true mass displacement termination of jacketed cable for solid or stranded wire.
- These modular plugs are a one piece construction with preloaded contacts and can be terminated with round or flat cable, solid or stranded wire.
- Housing: Polycarbonate, UL 94V-0
- Terminal: Phosphor Bronze: underplated with 100 µin Nickel and plated with 50µin Gold in contact region and gold flash on remainder of terminal.
- Listing/Ratings: UL and CSA. Meets FCC and EIA/TIA Industry Standard size and performance.
- Application: 6 Position, Field Installable for 22/24 AWG.
- Type: RJ12 modular connectors.
For RJ12 Round, Stranded Wire, see Cat No 506416.
For RJ12 Round, Solid Wire, see Cat No 407271.
For RJ12 Flat Oval, Stranded Wire, see Cat No 407270
For RJ12 Long Body, Round, Solid Wire, see Cat No 502950.
Electro Standards Laboratories also manufactures all types of Copper and Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies, including MTP/MPO Fiber Solutions and Mil Spec.
We have the capability to custom design and over 30 years experience in the business!For a Custom Copper Data Network Cable Design Form:
We would be happy to quote any requirement or answer any questions you may have at 401-943-1164. We are here to assist!
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are availabe for export.