RJ11/12 Telco Modular Switch, RJ11/12, Rotary Switch
Model 9500 5-Channel Manual Switch (4 channels DB25 A/B and 1 channel RJ11/12 A/B/C/D), Rackmount Configuration
Five channels of switching packed in a 2U, 19-inch standard rackmount enclosure.
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (12) DB25 female connectors, (Three connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of four channels).
- (5) RJ11/12 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS:
- (4) Rotary switches on front panel, one knob per channel, to switch each channel independently.
- (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, C, or D.
- POWER: No power is required.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 8.9" D (48.3 x 8.9 x 22.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9500 Four Independent A/B Switches One RJ11/12 A/B/C/D Switch Application
- Each of four DB25 A/B channels allow quick connection to any one of two DB25 interface devices from one COMMON port.
- One RJ11/12 A/B/C/D channel allows quick connection to any one of four RJ11/12 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- All 6 pins of the RJ11/12 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Independently switch each of five channels via knobs on front panel.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length cables available for your switch installation.
The Model 9500 5-Channel Manual Switch provides the user with four channels of DB25 A/B switching, and one channel of RJ11/12 A/B/C/D switching. Each channel is individually operated via its front panel rotary switch. No power is required.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy, switch de rede, nätverksswitch.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to: Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.