Manual Network Switch, DB25, RS530
Model 9251 Dual-Channel Switch, RS530 DB25 A/B/C/D and DB25 A/B Switch, Manual, Rackmount
Applicable to Switching ANY DB25 interface devices.
- CHANNEL-1 PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, and Common.
- CHANNEL-2 PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and Common.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (2) Manual rotary switches allow local switching.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.0 lbs. (2.72 kg)
The LineSelect® Model 9251 Switch system is comprised of two independent sharing switches efficiently packaged in a 19-inch wide 2U high (3.5") rackmount unit. The network switch functions are described and illustrated below.
INDEPENDENT DUAL-CHANNEL RS530 SWITCHING APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates two independent switches.
- Channel 1: DB25 A/B/C/D SWITCH
- Channel 1 has a computer connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to any one of four other computers labeled, A-1, B-1, C-1, and D-1.
- Channel 2: DB25 A/B SWITCH.
- Channel 2 has a computer connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to two other computers labeled A-2, and B-2.
- Independently switch each of the two channels manually via two knobs located on the front panel, one knob per channel.
- Channel 1: DB25 A/B/C/D with (5) DB25 female connectors for ports A, B, C, D, and Common.
- Channel 2: DB25 A/B Switch with (3) DB25 female connectors for ports A, B, and Common.
- All 25 pins of the RS530 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- High reliability, precious metal, sealed switches.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- All ports located on rear panel.
- Manual operation. No power required.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables are available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- For a similar Dual-Channel Switch with DB25 A/B/C and DB25 A/B positions, See Model 9250, Cat No 309251.
Ask about our popular Model 900 EIA/TIA RS-530 Interface Analyzer
- Red and Green light emitting diodes indicate status of key signals at the EIA/TIA data interface.
- Easy to use, for fault isolation.
- Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our Copper Cable Assemblies webpage
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.