Model 9212 12-Channel RJ45/BNC/DB9 A/B Switch, Manual Operation, Simultaneous, Keylock, 2U Rackmount
- PORT CONNECTORS (Custom Labeled):
- (6) RJ45 female Cat5e connectors, (3) for each of two channels.
- (24) BNC female connectors (3) for each of eight channels.
- BNC channels support 75 Ohm.
- (6) DB9 female connectors (3) for each of two channels.
- DB9 connectors shells are conductive to the rear panel and all other connectors.
- DB9 channels include individual foil shielded twisted pairs for pins 2 & 7 and 3 & 8.
- The drain wires at the connector end will be connected to the DB9 connector shell for each respective port.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Keylock Switch selects "OPERATIONAL" or "SIMULATION".
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 9.77" D (48.3 x 8.9 x 24.9 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.9 lb. (2.7 kg).
12 CHANNEL RJ45/BNC/DB9 A/B APPLICATION: (Custom Labeled)
The drawing illustrates a multi-interface A/B switch with two Cat5e RJ45 A/B channels, eight BNC A/B channels, and two DB9 A/B channels for a total 12 channels. All 12 channels switch positions, simultaneously from "OPERATIONAL" to "SIMULATION" and from "SIMULATION" to "OPERATIONAL".
- Simultaneously switches two RJ45 Channels, eight BNC Channels and two DB9 Channels locally via a front-panel keylock.
- Key is removable from lock in "OPERATIONAL" position and captive in "SIMULATION" position.
- RJ45 channels are tested for Cat5e compliance.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make keylock switch.
- Both the shield and center conductor of the coaxial interface are switched via break-before-make keylock switch.
- BNC Channels support 75 Ohm.
- All (9) pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make keylock switch.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Manually operated. Requires no power.
- Custom length cables are available.
The LineSelect® Model 9212 12-Channel RJ45/BNC/DB9 A/B Switch enables two RJ45 Cat5e A/B Channels, eight BNC A/B Channels and two DB9 Channels to switch positions simultaneously via the front panel keylock. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface, supports both the center conductor and shield of the BNC interfaces and all 9 pins of the DB9 interface. Custom labeled connectors allow connection from a COMMON port between two devices for 12 channels consisting of (2) Cat5e RJ45 Channels, 8 BNC Channels (75 Ohm) and two DB9 Channels.
The LineSelect® Model 9212 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
LineSelect® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.