Model 9066 Eight Channel
RJ45 (2 Pair) 10 Base-T A/B Data Network Switch
Each channel enables access to two positions (A or B). The Model 9066 A/B switch allows the user to reroute data between both positions with a simple push of a button. The eight pushbuttons change color to indicate A or B switch status. The unit supports 4 pins of the RJ45 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear.
- M9066 AB Switch - Each channel allows independent access to two networks/devices from one computer or workstation
- Manual operation via (8) front-panel pushbuttons
- No power required for the Model 9066 Network Switch.
- Transparent to data format
- Standard & custom RJ45 cables are available from Electro Standards
- Connectors: (24) RJ45 ports on rear panel.
- Controls: (8) Pushbutton switches on front panel select A or B.
- Pins Switched: 4 Pins Switched. (2 pair: 1 & 2, 3 & 6).
- Enclosure: Shielded Aluminum.
- RoHs compliant
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Product Request Form.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Data Communication Products are available for export.