Model 9066 Eight Channel RJ45 (2 Pair) 10 Base-T A/B Switch
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (24) RJ45 Female connectors on rear panel, labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (8) Manual push buttons allow local switching between positions A and B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- PINS SWITCHED: 4 pins switched (2 Pair: 1&2, 3&6).
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded aluminum enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0” W x 3.5”H x 8.0” D.
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.0 lbs.
- Each channel allows independent access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- RoHS Compliant!
- Manuel operation via front panel push buttons.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Switching is manually operated. Requires no power.
- Transparent to data format.
- Custom length cables are available for optimum performance. Choose Length in feet.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA schedule!
The LineSelect® Model 9066 8-Channel RJ45 network switch allows the user to reroute data between both positions with a simple push of a button. The eight pushbuttons change color to indicate A or B switch status. Each channel enables access to two positions (A or B). The LineSelect® Model 9066 supports 4 pins of the RJ45 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form, by clicking here.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our Copper Cable Assemblies Webpage.
All ESL Secure Offline Switches are available for export.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.