RJ45 Manual Network Switch, Cat5e Rotary Switch
Model 8080 RJ45 A/B/C Network Switch, Manual Control, CAT5e Compliant
- Reliable switch, applicable to ANY RJ45 Interface.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, C and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, C.
- POWER: No power requried, Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.43" W x 2.29" H x 7.75" D. (13.8 x 5.9 x 19.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.1 lb. (0.5kg)
CAT5e RJ45 A/B/C SWITCH APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a computer or workstation connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to three networks, labeled Network A, Network B, and Network C. Locally select one of the three networks with a rotary switch selector.
- Allows access to three networks from one computer or workstation.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Rated up to 10/100/1000 Base-T networks. (up to Cat5e)
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Manual operation via front panel rotary switch.
- No external power required.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The Model 8080 enables access to three 10/100/1000 Base-T networks up to Cat5e. The Model 8080 Category 5e A/B/C Switch allows the user to reroute data between three networks with a simple flip of a switch. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat5e interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The Model 8080 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.